Re: WARNING in get_pat_info

From: Marius Fleischer
Date: Tue Oct 15 2024 - 18:30:02 EST

Hi Jens,
Please find the config we used for testing the reproducer on v5.15.167
- hope that helps.

Which of the reproducers did you try? Upon more testing, it seems like the
C reproducer (repro.c) is a little unstable on v5.15.167 but repro.syz works
fine. Instructions on how to run repro.syz are here:
https://github.com/google/syzkaller/blob/master/docs/executing_syzkaller_programs.md

TL;DR compile syzkaller, copy syz-execprog, syz-executor, repro.syz into
the VM and run the command below inside the VM
./syz-execprog -executor=./syz-executor -procs=8 -repeat=0 repro.syz

Please let me know if you need more details from us!

Best,
Marius