Re: Linux logo

Tyson D Sawyer (tyson@rwii.com)
Tue, 21 May 1996 11:17:46 -0400

grant@gear.torque.net said:
> By day, I work for a software manufacturer that sells into the Linux
> community. We are also proud to use Linux internally. We'd be happy
> to put a Linux logo on our web pages and our packaging, were one
> available.
>
> Personally, I'd like to see something like the Apache logo:
> professional and stylish. These things do work: it was Apache's logo
> that caught my eye and got me to look into it as an alternative to
> the server we were using.

I think that if we could work the Linux name in with Linus' penguin
we might have something we could call the "official" linux logo.

Since Linus is already using it, it seems that it already is about as
official as you can get for Linux. Anyone care to argue with Linus about
what the official Linux logo is? ;-)

Ty