Re: sysvinit-2.60

Miquel van Smoorenburg (miquels@cistron.nl)
29 May 1996 23:16:48 +0200

In article <199605291737.CAA04022@atlas.rc.m-kagaku.co.jp>,
Arno PAHLER <paehler@atlas.rc.m-kagaku.co.jp> wrote:
>I do not have any such problems, but sometimes my colleagues have:
>"It worked yesterday now it is broken." If Linux wants to be mainstream,
>it got to be less destructive. I have now converted an industrial group
>with a $3M budget to linux and they would like to get something for
>their money :-)) - obviously linux is MORE than just hacking away on
>the kernel.

It worked yesterday and now I have upgraded to a the latest alpha
per-version of the kernel which hasn't been tested by anyone and
now it is broken. So?

Mike.

--
  Miquel van    | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
  Smoorenburg,  | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/