Re: majordomo problems?

Wesley Crusher (mohamed@moonstar.com)
Wed, 29 May 1996 20:11:54 -0400

Phil Lewis (temporary) wrote:

> On Mon, 27 May 1996, Alan Cox wrote:
>

> > Because then we would have to create some new mail lists that were not full
> > of junk cros posts and flame wars. Linux-kernel has got to the point where
> > the serious work is being done in secret little mailing lists, let alone the
> > state of usenet.
> >
> > Alan
> >

> I wonder if there might be a way to grant read-only access to those secret
> lists or echo them to linux-kernel. Just because some of us are extremely
> Linux-challenged doesn't mean we want to stay that way. :) :) :)

I agree, I would really like to see what is going on and actually be
able to know in advance what kinds of "secret" projects that are planed
to be incroporated into linux in the near future. It would also be a
helpfull thing and would propably bring people online very fast to be
linux fully aware. :)