Re: Modules

lilo (TaRDiS@mail.utexas.edu)
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 08:31:32 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 8 Jul 1996, Brian Kimball wrote:

> Whatever happened to that module that declared linux 2.0.0 was a "zen
> pengiun on endorphins"? Where can I find that?

ftp://ftp.linpeople.org/pub/Software/Modules/totem-2.0.3.tar.gz

There's also an RPM directory for Red Hat users.

> Since I'm on the subject of modules, is there a place to look for all the
> unnecessary modules? (the above, the noblink one, etc)

Hmmm. I'd be willing to donate space on our server for a repository for any
actual modules that are distributed separately from the kernel source. Is
there interest in such an archive?

lilo