Re: NFS-Root - Serrver returned error 13 - What's up?

Derrik Pates (dpates@cavern.nmsu.edu)
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 14:04:44 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, Systemkennung Linux wrote:

> Error 13 == permission denied on Linux/i386. Check your /etc/exports.
> Did you send SIGHUP to nfsd and mountd/kill and restart for older nfsd
> and mountd?

I believe so. I'll try again in a bit - the server box has been rebooted
since the change, so that should fix the problem (hope hope). I'll let you
know.

Derrik Pates
dpates@cavern.nmsu.edu

--
"Some help would be nice... Or a sandwich and a cold beer!!!"  --Boston Low,
                                                                 "The Dig"