Re: AMD and Kernel 2.1.35

H. Peter Anvin (hpa@transmeta.com)
17 Apr 1997 18:14:24 GMT

Followup to: <33564924.3A9652D3@fh-worms.de>
By author: Klaus Ethgen <ethgen@fh-worms.de>
In newsgroup: linux.dev.kernel

> In the Kernel 2.1.35 is a featcher caling automount.
> Since now I run the kernel 2.0.27 and the BSD AMD. Do I need to
> deactivate the AMD with the new Kernel?
> And how to configure the new featcher?

You can still use amd if you want, but if you want to use autofs, get
the tools from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/daemons/autofs; there is
a mailing list too that you probably want to subscribe to.

Please note that autofs is currently not very featureful; although we
do use what there is so far in a production environment here at
Transmeta.

-hpa

--
Always looking for a few good BOsFH.  **  Linux - the OS of global cooperation
        I am Bahá'í -- ask me about it or see http://www.bahai.org/