Re: [OFF-TOPIC] lofs & tfs

Benjamin C.R. LaHaise (blah@kvack.org)
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:04:02 -0500 =?ISO-8859-1?Q?(U=01?=)

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, Ray Glendenning wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone know what happened to the lofs support which was mentioned a
> while ago (May 97(ish) I think??). I anyone has the patch which was
> around (I can't seem to access it) then could they please e-mail it to me.
> I'd be interested in working on this and possibly the tfs layer.

I do have a copyof the patch somewhere at home, so I can mail it to you
later on today. I think my most recent version of it is against
2.0.31+patches, but I'll update it to 2.0.33 for you. Rewriting the code
to be appropriate for the 2.1 kernels is on my to-do list, and now that
you've mentioned it, I'll try to get to it more quickly...

-ben