Re: 2.1.85 works well (with /proc/mtrr) - "module ^L2^H-P" big fixed :)

Benjamin Redelings I (bredelin@ucsd.edu)
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:15:20 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Andrew Romanenko wrote:

> It works for me too, but I have to report that IPv6 is no go..
> While booting up the kernel gives out a few "alloc_skb called
> nonatomically from interrupt 0x???" messages. IPv4 is okay, though.

Hmm.... I had some problems the first time I booted, (something
kept spewing "sl0: socket destry delayed" to /var/log/messages) but I
think that was a diald problem. I rebooted and didn't have any trouble
the second time...

Also... How does one choose to use ipv6 instead of ipv4? From
what you are saying ipv4 is on by default, but you an turn on ipv6?

Thanks,
-BenRI