De : owner-linux-kernel-outgoing
Date : mercredi 25 fevrier 1998 16:12
A : linux-kernel
Objet : proposal: blank lines in Configure.help

WWIS MIME Decoded (2.C) on <ncrfran>, message parts:
part1.ukn (TEXT/PLAIN)
------------------------------

Damien Miller just wrote me, asking that blank lines be added to the help
text I've proposed for CONFIG_M386. I told him it couldn't be done,
because the configuration programs would parse a blank line as the start
of another option. I tried making a line with just spaces, but that
didn't work. I think some of the texts could benefit from a blank line
or
two. What's the feeling about making this possible?
___
Trevor Johnson

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel"
in