Re: kmod.c.v5 not perfect

Greg Zornetzer (gaz@andrew.cmu.edu)
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 11:49:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 10 Apr 1998, Garst R. Reese wrote:

> The lp modules got loaded ok, but it still will not print from dosemu.
> Oops, can't get it to print from Netscape either :(
> 'waiting for printer to come on line'
> irq looks ok
> lsmod looks ok
Hmm, all that I was ever testing was whether or not the individual modules
got loaded. I didn't actually hook up a printer... There was some talk
about parport being a little weird in the last few days... Does printing
from dosemu and netscape work properly when parport and lp get loaded
manually with modprobe?

> --
> Garst

Greg Zornetzer - gaz+@andrew.cmu.edu
"Light shines brightest in the darkest night"
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~gaz