Re: I want my old SCSI order back :-)

Michel (michel@nijenrode.nl)
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 03:42:50 +0200

Well in this case, a tag in the partition table could solve this (as
an option), or somewhere at the end of the bootsector (surely there's room
for one byte and a signature somewhere on the disk, outside of filesystem space).

In case such tags conflict with one another, the usual order could apply..

Michel.

--
 Michel van der Laan	-	michel@nijenrode.nl
				http://www.nijenrode.nl/~michel