Re: Microsoft slime

Paul Wilkins (paulw@tmpw.com.au)
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 16:57:25 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 10 Apr 1998, David Schwartz wrote:

> >For the LA Times today:
> >
> >"The elaborate plan, outlined in confidential documents obtained by The
> >Times, hinges on a number of unusual-and some say unethical-tactics,
>

> Presumably they will be at least as unethical as stealing confidential
> documents.

I would think leaking documents _was_ ethical, as long as it meets the
test of "in the public interest". I would say that exposing an attempt to
hoodwink the public meets that test.

Paul

,---
Paul Wilkins | o o |
Internet Operations Manager ` \_/ ' Linux
TMP Worldwide /\___/\ The Choice of
paulw@tmpw.com.au |_/ . \_| A GNU Generation
http://www.monsterboard.com.au \_/___\_/