Re: No keyboard from 2.1.91 and up

Fabricio Chalub (fchalub@bigfoot.com)
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 15:41:00 -0300

Guess what? With gcc 2.8.1 my keyboard timeouts in 2.1.9x (x >= 1), but
with pgcc 1.0.2 it doesn't! *Now* I'm clueless... guess I will stick with
pgcc :)

[]s fabricio

-----Original Message-----
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@transmeta.com>
Newsgroups: linux.dev.kernel
To: fchalub@bigfoot.com <fchalub@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sábado, 11 de Abril de 1998 03:14
Subject: Re: No keyboard from 2.1.91 and up

:
:Hi,
: can you double-check the exact kernel version that broke your keyboard?
:
:There were no keyboard-related changes in the patch from 2.1.90 -> 91,
:although there _are_ changes in some other recent kernels. I'd like to
:know exactly which kernel starts breaking (and if it really _is_ ok in
:90 but broken in 91 I'll have to start looking into other things - but
:that looks strange).
:
: Thanks,
: