Re: Uniform input - mailing list created

Vojtech Pavlik (vojtech@twilight.ucw.cz)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:28:35 +0200

On Thu, Jun 25, 1998 at 04:48:33AM -0400, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> excellent, would allow me to drop the linux-kernel mailing list, because
> I'm supposed to have more important concerns right now than working on
> the kernel or even reading about it. if i could participate in the kernel
> without having to get the linux-kernel mailing list it would be great.
> Also, the linux-kernel manager should keep a list of all revolving
> mailing-lists (might be already existing, i do not remember reading the
> whole faq), and try to reduce the volume in the main mailing-list by
> directing those specific discussions away. this should be done with any
> thread that lasts over one month or is going to last over one month, one
> month being a silly constant.

Okay, the

linux-input@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

mailing list has been created.

To subscribe to it, send a mail message with any subject and with one
line body containing

subscribe linux-input Your Name

listproc@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

Have fun!