Re: Is the boot logo politically correct?

Christof Damian (damian@mediaconsult.com)
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 21:46:42 +0100

Alex Buell wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jul 1998, Christof Damian wrote:
>
> > > I would guess the reaction of these people to the logo is
> > > about the same as how the average westener would react to an
> > > injection needle in the hand of the penguin...
>
> Or how about a Penguin logo painted in really really trippy
> colours, and emblazoned with the word LSD. :o)

I want one with white gloves, glo-sticks and speed (hmmm... don't know how
you would show that in ascii art).

> /\_/\ Legalise cannabis now!
> ( o.o ) Grow some cannabis today!
> > ^ < Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.

uk ravers invading ?

damian

disclaimer: probably not speaking for everybody at mediaconsult but maybe
for everybody at http://www.krass.com/

--
Christof Damian
Technical Director             ( mediaconsult is hiring: