Re: Is the boot logo politically correct?

dalecki (dalecki@cs.net.pl)
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 13:37:22 -0700 (MST)

bytor@tucka.nmhu.edu wrote:
> I'll agree to that when South Carolina gets a lottery ;). I would bet
> that
> a beer-drinking penguin would be recieved with a bit of criticism (far
> be
> it from the enragement the BSD Demon would bring down, though), but then
> it seems that (IMHO) on average (in the US particularly) more advanced
> computer users and system admins are not as easily religious or as
> easily
> offended.

Beer drinking Linux penguin --- shredder. That's really *offending* for
someone from the eastern/north part of Europe! He should get a good damn
100g of ice-cold wodka into his grabs! It's seems to be the more
appriopriate drink for somoene comming from an cold region of this planet
like a penguin :-)))))))))).

Marcin