Re: Is the boot logo politically correct?

Dave Cinege (dcinege@psychosis.com)
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:01:48 -0400

Johan Myréen wrote:

> Come on, that glass is a beer glass. That's a well known fact,
> and that's what the artist intended the glass to look like.

I say get the Bird toking on a doobie. Putting knot's in people's asses is a
good thing, IMHO. The commercial software mindset doesn't work, neither does the
war on drugs. Embrase libertarianism. The Internet, the last bastion of anarchy,
is the reason Linux exists in the first place.

> | +----
> | W | I
> +---+---+
> N | 98|
> ----+ |

Is it me, or isn't this already used by Bill Gates?

> If someone is offended by it, we could always say it pictures
> an Elbonian windmill.

> Ps. Sorry if this message turns out to be illegal in Germany,
> or something...

Fuck them. SPEECH IS FREE!

--
http://www.psychosis.com/emc/		Elite MicroComputers   732-541-4214