Re: Help....

Adam D. Bradley (artdodge@cs.bu.edu)
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 17:59:19 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, David Sedelnick wrote:

> I am not sure why but now I get billions of messages with your address
> on them (linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu).. I must be on some mailing
> list of something like that..
> Please Take Me Off!
> Thanks,
> David Sedelnick

You may or may not have noticed that every message on this list has the
following message attached at the bottom:

> -

A more important question is "How did you get subscribed?" ... several
people seem to have gotten subscribed against their wills in the last few
days...

Adam

--
Your lives aren't small, but    \\ Adam Davenport Bradley,  Grad Student
you're living them in a small    \\ Boston University   Computer Science