Re: Linux 2.1.131ac8

Dominik Kubla (dominik.kubla@uni-mainz.de)
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 08:44:56 +0100

On Fri, Dec 11, 1998 at 01:51:00AM +0000, Alan Cox wrote:

> Faster than a speeding bullet (except when talking to Solaris nfs servers)

Hi Alan,

While we are talking about NFS: Any chance of including HJ Lu's KNFS fixes
into your ac-Series? They are essential if you want to use knfsd...
(If they already are, please excuse my ignorance.)

Dominik Kubla

--
The text above represents my personal opinion and does not represent the
official position of my employer on the issue(s) discussed.  Any official