Re: ISDN and 2.3.3 etc.

Alain Schroeder (alain@mini.gt.owl.de)
Sat, 29 May 1999 15:44:29 +0200

On Mon, May 24, 1999 at 10:27:24AM +0000, John Hayward-Warburton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know when the ISDN drivers and CVS utilities from suse.com
> are going to be homogenised with 2.3.3? The latest 2.3.3 corrections
> which were posted here lead to enormous numbers of oopsen when used,
> so I'm trying to compile 2.2.9 with the 990522... snapshot. 2.2.7 is
> my latest fully working kernel with CVS isdn so far.
>
> Or maybe someone could give me subscription instructions for the
> Linux ISDN list? The kernelnotes.org archive doesn't appear to have
> any relevant discussion on it so far.

I'm using 9904191100 with kernel 2.2.9 at the moment and it works fine for me.
But Im not using two ISDN lines and so I can not check that. BTW: the internal
compression algorythems does not seem to work very well here.
With textfiles (mail) I'm a much higher trasfer rate without compression. Make
sure you're using -vj, -vjccomp, -pc and -bsdcomp.

cYa,
- -- Alain -- -

--
Auf der Heide über ein Würfelzufallsversuch:
  Ja, Mathematik-LKler geben nach spätestens 5 Würfen auf, Mathematik-GKler