Re: Announce: kHTTPd 0.1.0

Tigran Aivazian (tigran@sco.COM)
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 10:56:02 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Just an idea - would it be possible, instead of having to manually insmod
khttp (and keep it loaded all the time which defeats the purpose of it
being a module rather than in the kernel), to modify the networking code
which accepts the connection request and does a
request_module("serve-tcp-port-80") (with alias serve-port-80 khttpd) to
load your khttpd automagicaly?

This could be useful in the future when more inkernel network servers are
written.

Regards,
------
Tigran A. Aivazian | http://www.sco.com
Escalations Research Group | tel: +44-(0)1923-813796
Santa Cruz Operation Ltd | http://www.aivazian.demon.co.uk