Re: 2.3.41-4 / hda: lost interrupt

From: Maciej Zeczykowski (maze@druid.if.uj.edu.pl)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 19:52:59 EST

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, David Dyck wrote:

> twice now while 2.3.41-4 was doing fsck's during bootup
> I have received the message
> hda: lost interrupt

I have a Satellite 2590 CDT (Toshiba) with no extra harware
running Red Hat 6.1 (kernel 2.2.12 I believe), all works ok, except
when dual booted to DOS (from Win98) and then ctrl+alt+deled (warm
reboot), after this lilo boots and starts loading linux, after a timeout
of course - and this is when I start getting lost interrupts.
Suspending the machine does not work. The only solution to this problem
is to shutdown linux, turn of the notebook. And reboot from an off state.
All then works normally. Any ideas?