drivers/usb/usb-uhci.c needs to include linux/version.h?

From: Lawrence Manning (lawrence@aslak.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 15:37:55 EST

There may well be something wrong with my setup, with patches coming out
of my ears and all), but I'll stroll boldly ahead...

I couldn't compile 2.3.99-pre1, usb-uhci.c. I looked at the code (line
2576) and couldn't see what was wrong. After forcing linux/pm.h to be
included by taking out LINUX_VERSION_CODE check I concluded that
linux/version.h is needed so I put it in before the version check... now
it compiles, but with some warnings.

Sorry if this is redundant information.

BTW, the warnings I am still seeing:

usb-uhci.c: In function `uhci_submit_iso_urb':
usb-uhci.c:1380: warning: label `inval' defined but not used
usb-uhci-debug.h: At top level:
usb-uhci-debug.h:95: warning: `uhci_show_queue' defined but not used

Dunno if the kernel even works yet; rebooting now ;)

Lawrence