Re: CML2 0.2.0

From: David Lang (david.lang@digitalinsight.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 15:13:08 EST

I would prefer to show the weak binding explicitly and seperatly rather
then by just enabling it with a different foreground color.

I do use some machines to compile kernels that don't have color capability
(serial console or monocrome video)

It would also be nice to see that "I forced this on, but it is not
required by anything else" that you can see if the weak bining is shown
seperatly.

David Lang