Re: xirc2ps_cs driver timeouts/errors

From: dilinger@mp3revolution.net
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 01:24:24 EST

I downloaded the pcmcia-cs 3.1.24 package and hand-merged the bugfix(es?)
into 2.4.1's xirc2ps_cs.c. A(n attempt at a) patch to bring 2.4.1
up to pcmcia-cs's version is attached to this email. So far, no
problems, but it'll be at least 48 hours before I can say whether
it happens or not.. This is also available at
http://incandescent.mp3revolution.net/kernel/xirc2ps_cs/.

Looking through logs, it appears as though the problem first
appeared in kernel 2.4.1-pre7, and has become frequent enough
to annoy me as of 2.4.1. Did anything change dealing w/ this
driver/card between 2.4.0 and 2.4.1-pre7?

--
"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited
by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when