dvd over network

From: Dennis Bjorklund (db@zigo.dhs.org)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 05:31:14 EST

Is it possible to access a dvd-player on one computer from another
computer. I guess (and I can not get to work) that it's not possible to do
with nfs, that one needs some lower level functionallity to get this to
work. A dvd player is not just the files on the filesystem. I simply want
to use something like oms to play movies.

--
/Dennis