Re: Link kernel module with a library

From: John Levon (movement@marcelothewonderpenguin.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 20:26:34 EST

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 06:02:07PM -0500, Michael Zhu wrote:

> Hello,everyone, can I link a kernel module with a
> library? In my module I need to call the functions
> exported from the .a library. I couldn't link that
> library with my module. Can anyone give me a hand on
> this? Thanks in advance.

You can't use any user space code that relies on code not included in the kernel.
Give more detail on kernelnewbies of your problem, and we'll explain what you actually
need to do.

regards
john

--
"Now why did you have to go and mess up the child's head, so you can get another gold waterbed ?
 You fake-hair contact-wearing liposuction carnival exhibit, listen to my rhyme ..."