Re: Abbott and Costello meet Crunch Time -- Penultimate 2.5 merge candidate list.

From: Dave Cinege (dcinege@psychosis.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 02:29:44 EST

On Sunday 27 October 2002 21:17, Rob Landley wrote:
> This is the next to last posting of this list. (When abbott and costello
> meet the monster, its time is almost up.) There will be at most one more,
> tomorrow, and it may just be a repost of this cc'd to Linus. (Those
> of you waiting for the last minute, this would be it.)

Knock off initramfs off...I'll be posting something that
supercedes it (IMO) within the next 72 hours.

Aside from providing full untar suppprt, it DRAMATICALLY
cleans up do_mounts.c and moves all the initrd code that was
there to initrd.c. Infact I pretty much entirly rewrote initrd,
so it makes sense. (purging prehistoric junk, etc.)

Dave