usb mouse and 2.5.56bk

From: Ed Tomlinson (tomlins@cam.org)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 22:42:01 EST

Greg,

Something strange with 2.5.56. My usb mouse is no longer working
after boot. I can get it to work by repluging it. Here is my
dmesg ang the init.d/local that should make sure the modules needed
are loaded. Before tring to replug I unloaded and reloaded hid and
psmouse to see if this would fix things (it did not).

I suspect the changeset below:

ChangeSet@1.889.19.1, 2003-01-09 10:29:40-08:00, greg@kroah.com

which got added just before .56 - I have been tracking bk fairly
closely and all was working up to the version of 55bk built at 8am
on the 9th.

Ideas?
Ed Tomlinson