Re: [OFFTOPIC] RMS and reactions to him

From: Abramo Bagnara (abramo.bagnara@libero.it)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 15:27:42 EST

Larry McVoy wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 12:56:39PM -0700, Dax Kelson wrote:
> > For nearly 10 years I've read many posts by RMS and the replies that
> > follow. RMS's posts seem calm, rational and clearly presented. For the
> > most part, the replies are emotional, high strung, and mean spirited
> > personal attacks.
>
> If I calmly, rationally, and clearly state things which are not true,
> are self serving, and are not relevant to a forum, what should I expect
> in response?

Are you serious about that?

Do you known *any* absolute, objective, irrefutable truth?

Would you like to perjury that *every* one of your posting is not self
serving and fully relevant?

Please stop that: I think you know as well as me that Dax is right.

--
Abramo Bagnara                       mailto:abramo.bagnara@libero.it

Opera Unica Phone: +39.546.656023 Via Emilia Interna, 140 48014 Castel Bolognese (RA) - Italy - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/