Kernel patch release checklist available

From: Peter Chubb (
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 06:01:02 EST

After being burnt a few times in forgetting something that I should
have done when releasing a patch against the kernel, I've created a
Kernel Patch Release Checklist at

If you want to you can add new stuff I haven't thought of to this
list: but you need to register on the Wiki to do so.

Dr Peter Chubb  peterc AT
You are lost in a maze of BitKeeper repositories,   all slightly different.
the body of a message to
More majordomo info at
Please read the FAQ at