Re: Remote SCSI Emulation

From: David Lang
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 16:41:46 EST

the type of thing that Muthian is looking at is the ability to take a
Linux box, stuff a bunch of cheap IDE drives in it, use LVM, MD, etc in
linux to provide redundancy, snapshots, replication, etc and then drop in
a SCSI card and let another server then treat the linux box like a large
external disk.

David Lang