RE: PATCH: Further aacraid work

From: Salyzyn, Mark
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 12:57:31 EST

And I might add, undoing the entropy to result in the descending page
list (but that is the forth time I've said this).

I ran heavy sequential load overnight and continued to have this
characteristic when taking snapshots of command SG lists. The average SG
element size statistically was 4168 bytes.

Sincerely -- Mark Salyzyn