Re: architectures with their own "config PCMCIA"

From: Roman Zippel
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 18:02:55 EST

Hi,

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> > What about normal numbers? I don't think requiring quotes everywhere for
> > this is a good idea.
>
> And numbers (both decimal and hex) can easily be distinguished from y, n, and m
> anyway.

I did consider this at some point, but I didn't want to add further
special cases. Every symbol has a tristate and a string value and so you
can compare pretty much everything with everything else. Splitting the
string value further into other types isn't worth the trouble. The problem
at hand is easy enough to solve by adding a type declaration.

bye, Roman