parallel SCSI command excution........ any idea?

From: Nauman
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 13:23:01 EST

hi.....
I have been reading some SCSI Transport protocol layer services. i
dont have any idea about how m i going to be doing this but i want to
implement SCSI Target and SCSI Initiator driver for Qlogic's HBA.
While i m studying to get the grasp of the related issues .......... ,
can any body give me idea about parallel command execution from
initiator to target because i have read that commands have to be
processed sequentially. what to do if i need maximum speed with
parallel execution.
I may sound abstract but if some one thinks that he can help then i m
anxious....

--
When the going gets tough, The tough gets going...!
Peace ,