2.6.11-rc3-bk5: XFS: fcron: could not write() buf to disk: Resource temporarily unavailable

From: Alexander Y. Fomichev
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 12:53:56 EST

G' day

It looks like XFS broken somewhere in 2.6.11-rc1,
sadly i can't sand "right" bugreport, some facts only.
Upgrade to 2.6.11-rc2 makes fcron non-working for me in case of
crontabs directory is placed on XFS partition.
When i try to install new crontab fcrontab die with error:
"could not write() buf to disk: Resource temporarily unavailable"

gluk@qa gluk $ crontab test
20:10:57 installing file /home/gluk/test for user gluk
20:10:57 could not write() buf to disk: Resource temporarily unavailable
20:10:57 Since fcrontab has not been able to save new.gluk's file, it will
keep the previous version (if any) of new.gluk.
20:10:57 Error while copying file. Aborting.

The same time it works with 2.6.10. Some trick like
mount -o bind from non-xfs (reiserfs in my case) partition helps too.
some googling shows that similar problem took plase for 2.6.11-rc1
and postfix:
http://www.webservertalk.com/message879262.html

--
Best regards.