Re: [patch 5/12] lsm stacking v0.2: actual stacker module

From: serge
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 14:27:52 EST

Quoting James Morris (jmorris@xxxxxxxxxx):
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 serue@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > +/* list modules */
> > +static ssize_t listmodules_read (struct stacker_kobj *obj, char *buff)
> > +{
> > + ssize_t len = 0;
> > + struct module_entry *m;
> > +
> > + rcu_read_lock();
> > + stack_for_each_entry(m, &stacked_modules, lsm_list) {
> > + len += snprintf(buff+len, PAGE_SIZE - len, "%s\n",
> > + m->module_name);
> > + }
> > + rcu_read_unlock();
> > +
> > + return len;
> > +}
> > +
>
> As far as I'm aware, sysfs nodes are supposed to contain one entity per
> file. Not sure what the alternative here is, though.

Thanks James, good point.

Documentation/filesystems/sysfs.txt seems a little soft on the issue,
saying it's "preferable". So just to make sure:

Greg, should stacker be using its own filesystem? There are 4
files:

stop_responding: takes one input ("1")
unload: takes one string
lockdown: takes one input ("1")
list_modules: outputs a list of strings, ie
selinux
cap_stack
under a patched fedora kernel.

thanks,