DAVL v1.2.1 is released!

From: sugita
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 03:38:40 EST

Dear all,

I'd like to announce publication of Disk Allocation Viewer for
Linux (a.k.a. davl) version 1.2.1.

---
The development of this program is partly supported by IPA
(Information-Technology Promotion Agency, Japan).
---

davl is a program which collects and visualizes the fragmentation
status information of Linux filesystem, ext2/ext3.

davl v1.2.1 supports for GTK+1.2.
And davl v1.2.1 has the comparison function between two
fragmentation status.
Please try to use it. We are waiting for your comments.

------
davl binaries, source code and documents are available
in the following site,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/davtools/
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/dav/

[Attension]
davl URL is changed.

------
We prepared a mailing list written below in order to let users know
update of davl.

davl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
davl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And if you have any comments, please send to the above list, or to
another mailing-list written below.

davl-develop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
davl-develop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards,