Re: Is this skb recycle buffer helpful to improve Linux network stack performance?

From: LeoY
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 17:15:21 EST

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.
1. For the packet size, this idea is targeting some specific network card driver and we assume all the packet size will not exceed 2KB.
2. Currently only Uni-Processor is considered(Hyper-threading is also disabled), I will add spin lock part once it works on the UP.

Leo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Dumazet" <dada1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>