two false alarms from checkpatch.pl

From: Jian Peng
Date: Mon Jun 13 2011 - 19:18:20 EST

After running "./scripts/checkpatch.pl -F arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c", I got some errors reported on valid lines

ERROR: space prohibited before open square bracket '['
#451: FILE: mips/kernel/syscall.c:451:
+ : [addr] "r" (addr),

This line is valid, and if I remove the space in between, it will report a different error

ERROR: spaces required around that ':' (ctx:ExV)
#448: FILE: mips/kernel/syscall.c:448:
+ :[old] "=&r" (old),
^

In another case, it reported

ERROR: trailing statements should be on next line
#515: FILE: mips/kernel/syscall.c:515:
+ while (1);

This is also valid line.

The above two cases are both false alarms, and need to be treated as exceptions in "checkpatch.pl -F".

Thanks,
Jian