Re: [ANNOUNCE] 3.0.6-rt17

From: Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
Date: Fri Oct 07 2011 - 13:25:38 EST

On 10/06/2011 06:15 PM, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
Dear RT Folks,

I'm pleased to announce the 3.0.6-rt17 release.

Hi and thanks again. So far this one is not hanging which is very good news. But I still see the hrtimer_fixup_activate warnings I reported for rt16...

-- Fernando

After chasing weird RCU stalls and hung task messages for quite some
time a massive collaborative effort was able to track down and fix
this showstopper. Explanation from the changelog: