[GIT PULL] (cleancache) stable/for-linus-3.4

From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
Date: Mon Mar 19 2012 - 12:28:03 EST

Hey Linus,

Please git pull the following tag:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/mm.git stable/for-linus-3.4

which has some patches for the cleancache API that should have been
submitted a _long_ time ago. They are basically cleanups:
- rename of flush to invalidate
- moving reporting of statistics into debugfs
- use __read_mostly as necessary.

Oh, and also the MAINTAINERS file change. The files (except the
MAINTAINERS file) have been in #linux-next for months now. The late
addition of MAINTAINERS file is a brain-fart on my side - didn't realize
I needed that just until I was typing this up - and I based that patch
on v3.3 - so the tree is on top of v3.3.

Please pull!

.../ABI/testing/sysfs-kernel-mm-cleancache | 11 --
Documentation/vm/cleancache.txt | 41 ++++----
MAINTAINERS | 7 ++
drivers/staging/zcache/zcache-main.c | 10 +-
drivers/xen/tmem.c | 10 +-
fs/block_dev.c | 2 +-
fs/super.c | 2 +-
include/linux/cleancache.h | 24 +++---
mm/cleancache.c | 98 ++++++++------------
mm/filemap.c | 2 +-
mm/truncate.c | 10 +-

Dan Magenheimer (4):
mm: cleancache: s/flush/invalidate/
mm: zcache/tmem/cleancache: s/flush/invalidate/
mm: cleancache: report statistics via debugfs instead of sysfs.
mm: cleancache: Use __read_mostly as appropiate.

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (2):
MAINTAINERS: Adding cleancache API to the list.
Merge branch 'stable/cleancache.v13' into linux-next