Re: [patch -v4 4/8] memcg: enhance memcg iterator to supportpredicates

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Wed Jun 05 2013 - 04:59:02 EST

Hey, Michal.

On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 10:52:39AM +0200, Michal Hocko wrote:
> > One of the core jobs of being a maintainer is ensuring the code stays
> > in readable and maintainable state.
>
> As you might know I am playing the maintainer role for around year and a
> half and there were many improvemtns merged since then (and some faults
> as well of course).
> There is a lot of space for improvements and I work at areas as time
> permits focusing more at reviews for other people are willing to do.

I see. Yeah, maybe I was attributing too many things to you. Sorry
about that.

> [...]
>
> Please stop distracting from the main purpose of this discussion with
> side tracks and personal things.

I'm not really trying to distract you. I suppose my points are.

* Let's please pay more attention to each change which goes in.

* Let's prioritize cleanups over new features because, whatever the
history, memcg needs quite some cleanups.

I really don't have personal vandetta against you. I'm mostly just
very frustrated about memcg. Maybe you're too.

Anyways, so you aren't gonna try the skipping thing?

Thanks.

--
tejun