Re: 4.13 breaks suspend to ram wakeup

From: Ming Lei
Date: Wed Sep 20 2017 - 11:40:02 EST

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 10:36 PM, Norbert Preining
<norbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (please Cc)
>
> I recently upgraded my Lenovo X260 from 4.12 to 4.13 and with the very
> same software (Debian/sid) 4.13 does not properly wake up from
> suspend to ram.
>
> It wakes up, shows X very quickly, but it seems that the hard disk is
> sleeping and not reacting. I can move the mouse, but the unlock screen
> is not shown.
>
> Switching to the console I can enter the user name, but then I am waiting
> for the prompt indefinitely.
>
> Callng Sysrq-s to sync the disks never returns that the sync completed.

Looks your issue is very similar with Oleksandr's report:

https://marc.info/?t=150340250100013&r=3&w=2

And Oleksandr tested the following patchset can fix his issue:

https://marc.info/?l=linux-block&m=150579298505484&w=2

Maybe you can try it to see if it fixes your issue.

--
Ming Lei