Re: RTL8723BS driver doesn't work for,me but I can help testing

From: Tobias Baumann
Date: Sun May 17 2020 - 17:10:54 EST

hi martin

sorry for cc -problem it was my fault in thunderbird

thanks for dtb file but this file has problem kernel stop with

[ÂÂÂ 6.122092] mmc0: new high speed SDIO card at address 0001
[ÂÂ 35.804258] VCCK: disabling
[ÂÂ 35.808781] platform pwmleds: deferred probe pending
[ÂÂ 35.812625] platform sound: deferred probe pending

[Â 215.804295] random: crng init done

(last time deferred probe was gcc problem )

please can you provide me with dts file and i complile at my linux box or maybe only the change line and i use the dtb from image and edit the lines like the usb patch

thanks

Tobias