Re: [GIT PULL] SPI fixes for v5.10-rc2

From: Nathan Chancellor
Date: Fri Nov 06 2020 - 12:55:52 EST

On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 11:00:53AM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 03:18:15AM -0700, Nathan Chancellor wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 05, 2020 at 04:45:46PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
>
> > > Martin Hundebøll (1):
> > > spi: bcm2835: fix gpio cs level inversion
>
> > Why did this go in with two outstanding reports?
>
> > It looks like there is a fix for it now:
>
> > https://lore.kernel.org/linux-spi/20201105090615.620315-1-martin@xxxxxxxxxx/
>
> > Although I guess it is going to require a resend...
>
> Erk, sorry - I remembered the issue being fixed but got confused and
> thought that it was an incremental patch on top of something applied
> rather than something that got fixed in a patch revision (got it
> confused with another issue I think). The incremental fix is queued
> now, I should send it out later today.

No worries, I just wanted to make sure that you were still aware of the
issues with it. Obviously you have a lot on your plate constantly so it
is understandable that something falls through the cracks occasionally
:)

I see you have sent that pull already, thanks for the quick response!

Cheers,
Nathan