Re: problems with memory/file corruption

root (root@valhalla-usa.com)
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 18:16:41 -0700 (PDT)

Well, Linux may be good, but it does seem strange that OS/2 and Win NT
runs without any problems on the same machine. I have just had my entire
motherboard & ram replaced and have the *exact* same problems in Linux.

There is a nasty bug in Linux lurking somewhere, only going away when
you disabel both the internal & external CPU caches.

--Michael