re: diced kernel

Michael Talbot-Wilson (mike@calypso.view.net.au)
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 10:09:23 +0930 (CST)

On Sat, 15 Jun 1996, lilo wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jun 1996, Mark Hahn wrote:
> > this is uninformed nonsense, since a little use of du will show
> code. Thank you for pointing this out so diplomatically.
>
> > regards, mark hahn.
>
> --
> What is it about the Internet that allows people to ignore simple courtesy
> right up until the moment when they sign their letter, `regards' or
> `friendly greetings'? I think it's something in the water....

Sometimes nothing but an absolutely blunt response it sufficient, and in
such cases it is absolutely appropriate. Sometimes, even, such a response
is insufficient, and it seems someone still wants to continue pushing this
idiotic proposal or some variant. Please, spare us these messages.

What is it about the Internet that allows people to fail in the most
elementary courtesy of identifying themselves?