Re: Multiple IP addresses under kernel 2.0.x

Tony Pardini (apardini@ns1.rutgers.edu)
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 12:39:25 -0500 (CDT)

I emailed the author of this part of the code a while back.. and he said
it was 254.. and the ability to change it was just a simple constant
change in the source. I think he also said soemthing about a hash table
that could be tweaked for better performance..